You’ve been doing all the things to bootstrap your business and attract dream clients.
And now it’s time for your website to reflect that.
Are you sick of wasting hours of your precious time trying to fix a seemingly small problem on your website that you KNOW should not be this complicated?
- Having a website that’s up to date and shows your customers exactly what you want them to see.
- Resting easy knowing that all your website updates are already handled for you.
- Feeling good, like really good, every time you share your website with someone new.
- Seeing your website traffic, email sign-ups and client inquiries growing each and every month (Which means more money for you!)
You want a website that….
What if you didn’t have to worry about your website?
Imagine all of the possibilities!
You’d start attracting the right clients with an updated website.
More people would sign up for your lead magnet now that there’s an opt-in on your homepage.
Have peace of mind knowing that your website is taken care of.
Avoid paying sky high prices that come up last minute.
You’d be reaching your goals NOW because all of the website “somedays” would be taken care of.
You would have more time to work on what makes you money, spend with family, take care of yourself and start doing the things you’ve been putting off.
Your launch is more successful because your sales page reflects the value of your product.
And finally, your website isn’t a frustration, but something that you are excited about.
More time (To do what matters most)
Less stress (No need to worry about tech issues)
More leads, clients, money (Now that you website is up-to-date)
I work with busy, idea-driven entrepreneurs who want to spend their time doing what they do best, not updating WordPress plugins. When you add me to your team, you’ll find you’re less stressed, have more time to do what truly matters, and you’ll attract more leads, clients and money!
I've literally never had anyone helping me manage my site before, and the amount of time and energy you've saved me in just two weeks has been phenomenal. Instead of things I don't know how to do becoming a to-do list task that never happens, you're able to do them instantly! Seriously amazing. Thank you! I should have done this a long time ago.
A Duck’s Oven blog
Katie has an amazing ability to “get” what I need done and bring my ideas to life. Her attention to detail is amazing. I know I can count on Katie and her knowledge of WordPress to help me out whenever I need it!
Number Nerd Bookkeeping Solutions
Instead, add a website sidekick to your team who will get things done behind the scenes without you even having to think about it.
Schedule a call to get started!
How much time will that take you?
How you could use 6 monthly hours:
- Design and build a short sales page
- Redesign services page
- Install a new plugin
- Set up 2 blog posts
- Add 2 new client testimonials
How you could use 4 monthly hours:
- Build a landing page and connect it to your email list
- Resize and replace homepage, about and blog sidebar images for new images
- Set up WooCommerce shop
- Add an Instagram feed to footer
How you could use 2 monthly hours:
- Update homepage “Featured on” section
- Install and set up a social media sharing plugin
- Add a navigation menu in the footer
Let's keep your website up-to-date!
Who would benefit from having a web designer on call?
- Busy bloggers who don’t want to think about uploading each post and installing the latest LikeToKnowIt plugin.
- Shop owners who are constantly adding new products to their site
- Established business owners who have a website with many moving parts
- Creative entrepreneurs who launch or add new products/services regularly
- Business owners who doesn’t want to worry about the tech and wasting her time
- Someone who loves DIYing their site
- Someone who has a static website
- Someone who doesn't have a website yet
frequently asked questions
Generally, tasks are completed within 2-3 business days. The guaranteed time-frame is 5 business days for tasks estimated at less than 30-minutes and 10 business days for larger tasks, but those estimates are just in case all my clients decide to use their hours on the same day.
Rush delivery is available, when needed, for an increased rate.
The smallest package available is 2 hours for a minimum of 3 months. This is to make sure it's worth the administration work for both of us and that I'll have time to get your tasks done. You'll be happily surprised at what I can do in 2 hours!
All projects and their to-do tasks will be tracked in Asana. Work performed is itemized and will be viewable with your monthly invoice (via Dubsado portal). Time will be tracked in 15-minute increments.
Web Designer on Call does not cover expenses like the cost of new plugins, stock photography licensing or copywriting. I will let you know if there will be any additional charges in advance.
Additional hours added in the middle of a month will be subject to my normal hourly rates and availability. (I always try to squeeze you in when possible.)
WordPress is the platform I work with most often. I am familiar with Squarespace, but my turnaround may not be as fast as it would be if it were on WordPress.
Payment is due on the 1st of each month to guarantee your spot. I’ll set up a recurring invoice so you don’t need to worry about forgetting.
Hours can be rolled over for up to one month, meaning if you don't use all of your hours in one month, they can carry over to the next until you have double your amount of normal hours booked. If you cancel your contract, those unused hours will be lost.
Ready to get started?
Packages start at just $200.