Do you have traffic coming to your website, but not making any sales?
Do you wonder why your website doesn’t get any traffic?
Are you not making as many sales as you would like?
Did you DIY your website and you’re not sure if everything is setup correctly?
Are you not getting the engagement you want on your blog?
Do Google Analytics scare you?
Do you feel like your website isn’t doing its job?
converting, then you have to work even harder. How do you even know if this is the case for yours?
A website audit is a total website audit with over 50 checkpoints to ensure your site is functioning optimally.
This means you get more conversions and higher sales so you can uplevel your business.
What a website AUDIT can help you with:
- Develop a more efficient and user-friendly website because people won’t stay on your site if it’s not easy to use.
- Grow your email list because a bigger list = a more targeted audience.
- Make more sales because, well… Sales = Money. Duh.
- Keep visitors coming back because you want your audience to come back and buy from you again and again.
- Uplevel your business because any business that isn’t growing and changing will die slowly. Ouch.
A website AUDIT will closely look at your site and analytics to discover:
- What your audience’s experience is like when they visit your site. Can they find what they need? Are they staying on your site?
- Are visitors easily able to navigate around your website?
- Is your site layout easy on the eyes or is it a busy mess?
- Is your content easy to read and/or your product easy to purchase?
How will it work?
This service can typically be completed in 1-2 weeks.
To get started, you will fill out a questionnaire so I can get to know you, your business, goals and struggles.
This will be followed up with a 30-minute kickoff call so I can get super clear on your business and website’s purpose.
Armed with all of this information, I will do a thorough checkup of your website which will catch problems with user experience, navigation, layout, content and web design.
You will receive your Website Bill of Health and together, via a 60 minute Skype call, we will review what is and isn’t working for your website. You will also receive a list of changes that should be made and how I can help you complete the process.
You get an additional two weeks of support for me to answer your questions and fine-tune any changes you choose to implement.
For an additional fee, let me do the heavy lifting and I’ll correct any issues with your website. Once the changes have been made, your website will become your best friend, working harder for you than ever before resulting in more sales!
“Katie is so encouraging and thorough in her help! She took the time to get to know me, understand my business and give me valuable advice on my website. There are so many choices for web and media consulting but Katie stands out as a consultant with heart, knowledge on the topics and someone who is worth your investment!”
Danielle Roberts, VA at Legacy Creative Co.
Is a website Audit for you?
A website audit is perfect for you if you are a creative business owner or blogger who already has a website and you want to ensure:
- Your email list keeps growing
- Your website attracts dream clients or customers
- Your sales increase
- Your potential client comes to you with her wallet already open
A Quick Recap of what’s included:
- One 45 minute Skype call to discuss your brand and business
- 2 hours of my time behind-the-scenes as I do a thorough check of the health of your website
- One 60 minute Skype call to review what is and isn’t working for your website
- Two weeks of email support to help walk you through the process of bringing your site up-to-speed
After we work together, your website will once again be your biggest asset.
You will attract your dream audience and turn them into loyal fans. How good does that sound?
A website audit costs $349 USD and is easy to schedule.
All you have to do is book your 1st call below.